10.15.2008

iHCPL #45 - Making a Video

So, I'm going to do the video module. This is the first post on Making a Video. OK, this is a nice easy start. I've used Windows Movie Maker a bit in doing stuff for the eBranch. It's pretty easy to use, but not super easy. Animoto we used during the original iHCPL for one of the "computer's down - we need a break" free exercises and that was LOTS of fun.

The Flip camera's are easy to use, although I don't like that they add an ad for the Flip at the end of your video. I've used a regular camera to film a video and that's probably the easiest. I haven't tried one of the newer digital camcorders, but hope to sometime soon.

Just for fun, I also did an Animoto video - of some of my wedding photos. It's a fun and easy way to create a short music video - plus I can share it with my friends and family, even though they've seen the pictures already.

No comments: