4.27.2009

iHCPL #57: Texting

Well, I have to say that I am not in love with Texting, but then I'm not really a phone person in general. I can text and have done so - I certainly find it easier with a QWERTY keyboard on my phone.

1. Yes, I have sent a few text messages. I can do it on a standard phone as well as using a QWERTY keyboard.
2. During Ike, I did send and receive several text messages.
3. I use some text lingo - it is easier. I had one phone where I tried to text message and it tried to be overly helpful in "predicting" words I was going to use. I finally gave up because it wouldn't let me type what I wanted.
4. I have never texted while I was driving and don't plan to do so. I think it would be impossible to drive and text at the same time. I know there are people who do it, but frankly I think they're an accident waiting to happen.

No comments: