9.12.2007

Booked by 3 Meme for September

Came across this and thought it was kind of cool, especially since I love LibraryThing.

I. Do you have a permanent record of your books?

  1. Yes, I keep a manual listing or Excel file or something similar on paper or my computer.
  2. Yes, I keep it online on a site like Library Thing or Shelfari.
  3. No, who has the time?!
II. If you keep track of your books on a website, do you...
  1. Have a free or paid account?
  2. Use it to track books to be read as well as books owned, or do you use the site just for your To Be Read list or something else I can't think of? - I use it to keep track of books I have read, whether I own them or not.
  3. Enter the data manually or did you get a barcode scanner so I can add books faster?
III. Miscellaneous questions.
  1. If you use the online sites, do you just catalog your books or do you participate in forums, check other libraries, and otherwise network with other users?
  2. If you don't use an online site, do you want to but don't have the time? N/A
  3. If you use one of the sites, which one and what's your user name so the rest of us can check out your library? Hoosgracie @ LibraryThing - http://www.librarything.com/profile/hoosgracie
Link

1 comment:

ShellyS said...

Hi, Grace,

Thanks for playing. We have 2 books in common on LT, so far:

Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeffry P. Lindsay
The Church of Dead Girls by Stephen Dobyns