10.05.2007

Blog Posts

I am not a fan of writing. That is one of the reasons that I have never kept up a blog before now - I never knew what to write about. I like that iHCPL gives us things to think about and post. Well, on the topic of what to write, I came across a list of 18 Different Kinds of Blog Posts on iLibrarian. It's an interesting exploration of a variety of different blog post styles, with examples.

One of the styles listed was an Aggregate List/Guide, which linked to an example post about Twitter. Now I'll have to do another post - at some point - about Twitter and how we're using it to capture quotes from iHCPL participants. How cool, I have a topic.

Link via Stephen's Lighthouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your blog. I see your a cat and dog lover, too. Got a kick out of your kitty pictures. If you enjoy them, check out #107 participant - they're hysterical! I especially liked your background. I'd like something like that - just have to figure out how to do it.

Tx, Glory