10.09.2007

Week 5: #11 Library Thing

LibraryThing is nothing new to me. I have been a member since September 8, 2005 and have been keeping track of books I read even longer than that - since around 1998/1999. I moved online to using AllConsuming in 2003 or 2004. I decided to switch to LibraryThing because I like the book management better than AllConsuming; I also don't have an interest in tracking movies, music or food. I also like that you can friend people and see what you have in common with other users.

I only added two more books today - Woman Who Rides Like a Man & Cave of the Dark Wind - since I already have 499 and only add books when I've finished them. I also have had a LibraryThing widget on my blog - see sidebar - pretty much since I started the blog.

My Profile
My Library

No comments: