10.01.2007

Week 4: #8 Bloglines, How I Do Love Thee

This is a particularly easy exercise for me. I have been using Bloglines for several years now to keep up with library news, general news, and topics of general interest to me. I try to read my Bloglines feeds every day, which I sometimes achieve, but more realistically I read them 2-3 times a week. I have also been an advocate for the use of Bloglines to keep up with what's going on in libraries and the world with staff. I hope everyone takes this opportunity to try out Bloglines or another feed reader (both Google and Yahoo have feed readers) to keep up with things.

I've subscribe to a few of the participants blogs, but since I'm tracking a bunch for iHCPL, I'm not going to subscribe to very many. If you want to see the feeds I subscribe to, check out my Blogroll.

No comments: