10.18.2007

Week 6: #13 Yummy!


I adore del.icio.us. I've had an account for several years now and use it for most of my bookmarks at work and at home. The only thing I don't put on del.icio.us are administrative accounts that I use every day on the job. Since I set up the iHCPL del.icio.us I didn't go back to explore it this time. I would like to see about putting in the sites for the rest of the program at some point, as well as additional sites.

One of the ways I use del.icio.us is when I'm searching for sites on a topic, I'll see what I have and then look at some of the other sites listed, especially those linked to by a lot of people. Our communal use of del.icio.us is still beginning, but I'd like to see where we as a system can go with it.

I've heard that a lot of people are having problems viewing the tutorial, which is too bad. I did like the video that someone sent me that was put in the comments of the post and which is below.

View @ Yahoo Video

No comments: